Getting Ready Basics
- Two (2) complimentary hours for preparing and dressing.
- Access to a dressing room, lounge, and bath in the main house for bridal party only. Separate groom’s retreat is available in the barn for the groomsmen only.
- Access to the house and grounds for an additional hour the day before the event to hold the ceremony rehearsal (if available).
Ceremony Decor Basics
- One-half (1/2) hour for ceremony.
- Choice of outdoor ceremony site on the grounds of the farm (weather permitting, ceremony held in barn).
- 130-150 white-padded chairs set up and take down.
- Shepherd’s hooks to hang items of your choosing.
- White altar table.
- Wire basket on pedestal for programs, fans, etc.
- Choice of decorations include jars or buckets to hang from shepherds hooks, stumps, barrels, doors and chandeliers
- Choice of archways including birch, white, cross, macrame or sheer drapery. Decorating by FCF can be provided for additional fee
- Placing of flowers and moving them to the reception area
- Organizes wedding ceremony and reception details 90 days before your event (Three (3) hour consultation).
- Works with wedding officiant to choreograph wedding ceremony processional and recessional.
- Available to answer questions via email during business hours or by phone appointment.
- Assist in the creation of a wedding timeline to create a smooth and memorable event.
- Serves as a point of contact for vendors to answer questions as needed and checks in with your vendor team to confirm arrival times and coordinate necessary details.
- Assists in the facilitation of the rehearsal the day before your event.
- Two people on site to help coordinate the behind the scenes details of the event.
- Facilitates the arrival of vendors, directs them to set up properly, and acts as a point of contact during the wedding day.
- Distributes official timeline to vendors and manages the day accordingly.
- Has access to a wedding emergency kit to help with issues that may arise.
- Makes the wedding party aware of any last minute changes to the schedule.
Additional Payment Terms and Conditions
- Additional services not listed may be available at additional cost. Please contact the wedding coordinator with specific questions and price quotes..
- Bridal suite rental for additional hours ($50 per hour from 7 a.m. to the complimentary two (2) hours before the event begins)
*If you are holding your wedding off the grounds and would like our help, please inquire about fees and involvement.
*Prices subject to change without notice.