130 Guests or Less
Reception starts at $5,500*
Hours and Parking
- 5.5 Hours (4.5 for the reception, 1 hour clean up)
- Available parking on premises
- Parking attendants
Reception Set-Up (In Barn)
- 5’ and 5.5’ round tables
- 130 White padded chairs- Flora Corner Farm sets up and takes down chairs and tables
- Cream/ White floor length table cloths (Napkins not included)
- Assortment of antique mirrors on the back wall
- Twinkle lights and chandeliers
- Large, antique table (Cake)
- White buffet table (desserts, decor etc.)
- Decorative white hutch (desserts, decor, etc.)
- White drink cart (drinks, appetizers, etc.)
- One 6’ table with cream/ white tablecloth for DJ
- One 6’ and one 8’ buffet table for catering room (linens not included)
- Heat or air-conditioning, fans (weather pending)
- Wooden Bar
- Double washtub for drinks/ice
- Drink cooler
- Small drink tub on stand
- 1 Sofa, 2 loveseats, 3 chairs, 2 end tables and a coffee table (under pergola)
- 2 outdoor picnic tables
- 8 assorted lawn chairs
- 4 trash receptacles with bags
- 5 bistro tables with 2 chairs each
- Cocktail table with umbrella (For appetizers, weather permitting)
- Twinkle lights in the trees surrounding the patio space
Additional payment terms and conditions
- Reception only must pay an additional $500 coordination fee.
- Trash removal from the venue $200.
- Removal of trash from dining tables $300 (For non-full-service catering).
- Payment of Maryland sales tax is the responsibility of the client.
- Additional charge of $20 per person over 130 guests.
- Additional services available through the A La Carte menu.
*Prices are subject to change without notice.
The forms on this page are delivered in PDF format and are viewable on any computer. All you need is Adobe Reader which is available free and already on most computers. If you don’t have it you can get it free here. Get Acrobat Reader Adobe Reader for Palm OS conveniently reflows Adobe PDF text to fit and be easily read on small screens, while preserving graphics and images.